Macaron are sweet version of pulpy burger, the basic difference is it is sweet (pastry) and do not have those tasteless bread as base support. They are quite versatile in color and have attractive features filled with goodness of almonds which can magnetically draw even that non-foodie person towards themselves. But do not confuse them with Macaroon, as apart from that extra “o”, they have coconut and are quite hard and crispy. If this few descriptions are gearing up your salivary duct and your untamable tongue is again betraying your directions then listen to your tongue and try out this French delicacy. You will surely like it. Here are 5 must eat macaron recipes. Go through and get inspired:
5 Best macaron recipes out there in the Paris market are:
- A La Cuisine: Matcha-chestnut, caramel-fleur de sel, and toasted sesame macarons. Sesame with chesnut gives a hypnotizing flavor. One of most tried macaron in town.
- Chubby Hubby: You can try this macaron dish with your hubby. The caramelizing aroma gives a mushy mushy feel.
- David Lebovitz: This is choclolate cuddling macaron. Anything which has chocolate inside it, do not demands any further descriptions. It is self competent to drag you towards itself.
- Food beam: it has a romantic rose touch; you can impress your first date with this charming macaron.
- Kitchen Mushings: This is age old mother special macaron and is all time favorite, which has no extra added glamor but are quite tasty.
Following are few tips to nail the art of baking these macarons perfectly:
- Proportions: In macaron recipes the initial grinding, mixing and composition is same. But it is the composition which plays the crucial role in giving birth to physically normal yet genetically delicious macrons. So be specific about it mixing ration, like you are working in a chemistry lab.
- Evenness: Fineness in the mixture is very important to get that smooth pulpy texture, so if you spot any lump in your almond and icing sugar then do not take a chance, smash them thoroughly again.
- Egg and its age: Old is gold, this logic is quite effective in macaron preparation. Eggs with passing days of age are much more competent to draft out exact macaron. Fresh egg’s white usually results in fragile or muddy type macaron, they do not have the strength to hold things in their right orientation.
- Mixing: Use wooden spatula for beating the mixture and if the tips of macaron are showing some disturbance then used your wet fingertips to tame them. You can also employ water to remove macrons from parchment paper, after successful accomplishment of baking.
- Temperature: To not over cook it. Standardize your temperature
- Standing time: After baking, allow macrons to breathe for a day. Allow them to stay alive for sometimes as this increases their inherent taste.
When you are in the fashion city Paris, then for a day forget about out calorie intake and go out of fashion and indulge into lovely sweet cookies. You can also try these 5 must eat macaron recipes at your place, if your kitchen is well equipped with an oven. The only thing you need to take care is the filling; it demands uniformity and ratio of proportions. Initially they may appear flat but precision will gift you those discoidal color pop macaron.